With this platform, it is extremely important to give back to those in need. It is a privilege to positively use social media to collect donations by my loyal customers through my artwork. I am so proud to have donated to these charities and I look forward to increasing our charitable actions. Thank you for your support.
- Nat Wood, Owner/Designer of Badwood
- THE INNOCENCE PROJECT: exonerates the wrongly convicted through DNA testing and reforms the criminal justice system to prevent future injustice. innocenceproject.org
- MINNESOTA SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF
- BLM LOS ANGELES
- Australian Wildfire Relief: Donation of $5,000 by the non-profit sales of limited edition "Badwood x AUS" stickers to NSW RURAL FIRE SERVICE.
- California Fire Foundation: Donation of $5,000 by the non-profit sales of limited edition "California Strong" tees. In support of the firefighters who fought the disastrous Woolsey Fire.
- "Borderline Strong": Donation of $2,400 to support the victims families & employees who suffered from the tragic shooting at our local Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks, CA. By the non-profit sales of limited edition "Borderline Strong" Tee.
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation: Donation of $450
- Villalobos Pitbull Rescue Center: Donated % of sales to support the pitbull rescue center in New Orleans.
- UrbanSuburban Pitbull Rescue: Donation of $500 by auctioning custom jacket in collaboration with Supra Footwear Co.
- Fresno Bully Rescue: Donated % of sales from "BULLY BREED" collection to support the pitbull rescue center.
- Semper Fi Fund: Donated % of sales from "Heroes" Collection Tee over the year to aid the care of our U.S. veterans.